Header

Image Map

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Whale-come to Music - Back to School Bulletin Board!

I can't believe it's already time to go back to school. I was looking for an easy and fun way to welcome my students back and this is what I came up with!

My only bulletin board is located inside my classroom. I decided to go with an under the sea theme for our open house/beginning of first quarter.



Let me be clear - I am not a super crafty person. If you'e looking for something cute, simple, and not very difficult, this is an easy 2 hour or less bulletin board.

The smiling whale pattern I used was from a wonderful FREE template website. Just go to the website and download away. They offer a few different sizes - I went with the largest one. Cut out, add an eyeball, and you're good to go. As for the seaweed, I cut out a bunch of squiggle shapes from green paper. The fish are just foam fish another teacher offered me to add a little more to my poster.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment